Join Val Kilmer for a fun-filled evening as he presents "Tombstone" at 2:30 p.m. and "Cinema Twain" at 6:30. Held at his private HelMel studio, this event includes an art gallery viewing AND a Photo Op Meet & Greet with Val.
VAL KILMER EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE FEATURE SCREENINGS AT HELMEL TICKET
- TIME: 2 p.m. for Tombstone & 6:30 for Cinema Twain
- DATE: Sunday, April 7, 2019
- ENTITLES: one (1) ticket per person
- INCLUDES: Q and A by Val After Tombstone and after Cinema Twain. Photo Op Meet & Greet with Val at end of evening
- PLACE: HELMEL STUDIOS, 4351 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles
- PARKING: Los Angeles Community College (LACC) covered lot on Heliotrope
- RESTRICTIONS: Please - no autographs
- NOTE: Door & Start Times are subject to change
- ARRIVE: 30 minutes ahead of time. Doors open at 2:00 p.m.
- PRINT-OUT AND BRING: This receipt. It is your CONFIRMATION
- BRING: Your picture ID
HURRY, LIMITED SEATING! SEE YOU THERE!